R1-1 Stop MUTCD Sign
Stop Sign - Red and white octagon shaped traffic sign. UV protected/laminated, weather resistant, easily visible day or night. Stop signs are to be used when a full stop is required at an intersection for public roads, parking lots, and private roadways.
MUTCD- The stop sign is a standardized sign listed in the Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) with an identification number of R1-1. The purpose of traffic control devices, as well as the principles for their use, is to promote roadway safety and efficiency by providing for the orderly movement of all road users on streets, highways, bikeways, and private roads open to public travel throughout the United States of America.
MADE IN THE USA - All of our signs are manufactured in Little Rock, AR., USA. When you purchase a sign from Interstate Signways, you are getting a sign that is made from the same materials, by the same process, and with the same dedication to quality that the we make all of our signs. From the GIANT Green and Blue Highway signs to Stop signs and other regulatory signage, to custom reserved parking signs or address number signage, all the way to fun and silly signs to decorate your office, restaurant or bar, Interstate Signways is your EASY WAY to get the quality signs you need!
EASY TO INSTALL - Signs have rounded burr-free corners for safe handling. Universal pre-drilled holes for easy installation. Mounting hardware not included.
HIGH QUALITY AMERICAN SOURCED ALUMINUM - Made from high quality 5052 H38 grade aluminum with metal sheet thicknesses available in: .125 gauge, .100 gauge, .080 gauge, .063 gauge, and .040 gauge, these long-lasting lightweight aluminum signs will not rust.
SIGN SIZE RECOMMENDATION-
- 12" x 12” - Novelty size that’s great for gifts and home decor
- 18" x 18" - Used for bicycle traffic control on bike paths and shared-use paths
- 24" x 24" - Great for smaller parking lots with minimal traffic volume and private roadways
- 30" x 30" - The minimum size required for official street applications
- 36" x 36" - Minimum size for multi-lane approaches and hazardous intersections
3M CERTIFIED SIGN FABRICATOR - Interstate SignWays exclusively uses 3M sheeting, inks, and laminate. Reflective sheeting allows for night time viewing. Every sign is covered in 3M UV protected laminate to preserve the sign surface from weathering and abrasion, keeping your sign good looking for years to come. We offer 3M MCS Traffic Warranty on all our products. Choose from the following 3M sheeting options:
- 3M High Intensity Prismatic (HIP) Reflective Sheeting Series is a non-metalized micro-prismatic lens reflective sheeting for production of reflective work zone signs. This durable, tough topcoat aids against scuffs and scratches. Meets ASTM D4956 Type III, IV. Performance warrantied for up to 10 years.
- 3M Diamond Grade VIP Reflective Sheeting Series offers premium short distance sign brightness. Meets several top-level performance specifications. Ideal for urban street and intersection signage.
- 3M Diamond Grade DG3 Reflective Sheeting Series offers superior reflectivity at short and long distances. Meets today‚Äôs highest published performance specification. 3M best solution for sign positions outside of primary headlight illumination. One of the brightest durable sheeting for cost-efficient guidance.
Official DOT Certifications for the aluminum and sheeting are provided for each MUTCD standard sign in the box.